2/08/2008

In Ghost Colours

"Lights & Music"


This Cut Copy video is alright, a little something to wet the whistle.

The real news is their long-awaited return to the states. I'll be seeing them in LA at the Echo, March 10th. After that, they're gonna show their stuff at SxSw, which I think I'm skipping this year. And then finally, I'll have my hands on Cut Copy's new disc when it's released in the US on April 8th. Just in time for me to get familiar with it before Coachella.

In Ghost Colours tracklisting:

01 Feel the Love
02 Out There on the Ice
03 Lights & Music
04 We Fight for Diamonds
05 Unforgettable Season
06 Cold Youth
07 Midnight Runner
08 So Haunted
09 Voices in Quartz
10 Hearts on Fire
11 Far Away
12 Silver Thoughts
13 Strangers in the Wind
14 Visions
15 Nobody Lost, Nobody Found
16 Eternity One Night Only

Here's what the boys have to say in this interview on Spinner.

No comments: