9/26/2008

Does it Offend You Yeah at the Troubadour

Does it Offend You, Yeah played the troubadour on Monday and I was there. It was my 4 time seeing them since April (don't ask).



They were fun and had high energy. Even James, one of the singers, hurt his foot when he got carried away during "With a Heavy Heart". Check my flickr page for a blurry version of events.

But the best part of the night was chilling with Sally and Team Robespierre.



The guitarist jumped into the crowd and played most the set down there. More punk, less synth than DIOYY. If they come to your town, take my advice and check 'em out.

Dragonette was cute but the energy level of the crowd was -2. "I Get Around" was good though. I got there late and have no idea if they played my favorite song, "Boys", the Calvin Harris cover. I'm gonna pretend they didn't...



And then after the show, I got interviewed by You Tell Concerts. Look ma, I'm famous! My interview clip starts at 6:46 mark.








j/k

No comments: