9/06/2007

iPhone Suckas

Apple cut the price of the iPhone by $200 bucks on Wednesday. I won't say I told you so to those idiots who just had to buy it in June. But seriously, this is how Apple does, you should just know better and quit whining. And hey, it looks like you might even be eligible for a credit. Hope you kept your receipt.

http://www.iphonetopsites.com/iphone-accessories/iphone-accessories.jpg

I'm quite happy with my Sony Walkman phone. I grooved to some Justice at a bus stop in SF, much to the chagrin of the people around me. But that baby's got a decent speaker, and I can still upload any mp3 as my ringtone. I guess when it dies, as these pieces of technology do, I'm sure to upgrade to an iphone for sure. They are kinda freakin' sweet. Thanks for the price cut, Steve.

No comments: