4/18/2007

Top 5 shows

I love this quote by Pajiba on their Top 5 Season Pass Survey:

"And if you don’t watch television at all, well: Good for you. You’re a role model to us all. A guiding light in the sky. A beacon of good taste. Now, move along. We’re not interested in your holier-than-thou television eschewing. Seriously, beat it. Go destroy a TV or something. "


I feel ashamed sometimes when I get all caught up talking about some show with someone who's not into television. Like I have to apologize for liking quality entertainment that may not be released in some sort of theatrical presentation. If it makes you happy, it can't be all that bad (right, Sheryl?).

My top five shows that I Tivo:
Silent Witness
Lost (i know, i know...)
The Shield
Heroes
Stargate Atlantis

Others shows I watch:
The Dresden Files, Medium, Psych (that James Roday is sorta dumb-hot), The Unit, Jake 2.0, Robin Hood (BBC), 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Dexter, Nip/Tuck, Deadwood, Sopranos, Entourage (only on demand tho).

Alot of people had Degrassi on their list. If only I had a real TiVo that could tape over 40 hours. I'd be in heaven! I wonder what's on other people's TiVo, like a real honest list.

No comments: