11/14/2006

Are blondes really better?

Daniel Craig, as the first blonde James Bond, may just work for me. I have to admit that I'm a fan of the franchise. I've made a lifelong committment thanks to my Dad's fondness for action movies (He owns The Substitute dvd series!). I'd have to say my favorite Bond film is Thunderball with Mr. Connery. The underground, island hideout is simply magical. The plot and dialogue are totally campy. But it holds a place in my heart.


There are those against Mr. Craig, see http://danielcraigisnotbond.com and other various waste-o-time sites. I'm all for a new 007. Hell the man is hot, what can say.

See below for proof:


The world premiere was yesterday in London. Queen Elizabeth, Elton John, and even Beyonce' (that lucky bitch) were in attendance.

I hope to squeeze in a screening asap.

Check out the trailer in italiano:

No comments: