10/11/2006

Harry Potter's Last Breath?


JK Rowling is in the midst of writing the last book of the Harry Potter Series. She hints that Harry himself might not survive (USA Today).

"The last book is not finished. But I'm well into it now. I wrote the final chapter in something like 1990, so I've known exactly how the series is going to end."
"The final chapter is hidden away, although it's now changed very slightly. One character got a reprieve. But I have to say two die that I didn't intend to die," she said. "A price has to be paid. We are dealing with pure evil here. They don't target extras do they? They go for the main characters. Well, I do."
Noooooo. I really like those books I have to admit. Oh well, if it is "pure evil" when it comes to facing Voldemort, there's like an 80% chance of death. If he does croak, I'll just have to get over it.
The fifth movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will be out July 2007. It'll be elss than a year from now. I don't care. I'm more concerned with this "Footballer's Wives" crisis at the moment.
*post from 6/27/06

No comments: