6/03/2009

Listen to this or else: London jamz edition

While I'm busy (not) writing my screenplay, I've been shaking it on dance floors in London. Loving this town for it's friendly natives, art and parks everywhere, and surprisingly good music everywhere.

Here's my current list of jamz filling up my dance card:

Pineapples - Come on Closer
Sebastian Tellier - Kilometer (Aeroplane remix)
Tiga - Mind Dimension (Soulwax remix)
M83 - Couleurs
Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream
Cut Copy - Nobody Lost, Nobody Found
Suzy Q - Tonight
Mini Viva - Left My Heart in Tokyo (Fred Falke Mix)
Little Boots - New in Town (Fred Falke remix)
Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
Presets - A New Sky
Ladyhawke - Paris is Burning (Cut Copy remix)
Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone (Metronomy remix)



CSS - Let's Make Love and Listen to DFA (Wordy Rappinghood mix) ----- so genius!!! Discovered this gem dancing in Joiners Arms on a wednesday night!

Bonus: Total Eclipse of the Heart (Literal video version)


God, it never stops being funny. Props to Dascottjr's video editing and comedy chops.

No comments: