9/07/2007

Don't you just love him?

John Cusack gave a very candid interview to the Guardian this week. His honesty only makes me love that guy more. He actually admitted that he makes crap romantic comedies. He goes as far to say that he's only made ten good films, and most people know which ones those are.



And yet, the interview made me more curious to learn about him. He does keep his personal life relatively in the dark. Cusack explains his reasoning behind this: "It seems like common sense to me. When I was growing up, I never wanted to know what my favourite musicians or artists ate for breakfast, or who they were dating. I found out what they felt about the world from their work."

Isn't he just wonderful? I have own pretty much all of his movies (bad and the good). It's sorta a hobby of mine. But I will be the first to say, 'Must Love Dogs', was just horrid. That is one that I have held off on buying.

Here's my top ten John Cusack films:

1. Grosse Pointe Blank
2. Better off Dead
3. Being John Malkovich
4. The Grifters
5. High Fidelity
6. The Sure Thing
7. 1408
8. Say Anything
9. True Colors
10. Pushing Tin

No comments: