10/11/2006

Four Tet Symphony

Randomly, interesting or lame things about me!



4 jobs I've had
1. Library Assistant
2. Assistant Manager at AMC Theaters (worst job ever!)
3. Car hop at Sonic Drive In (not on skates tho)
4. Homework Hotline Tutor (on live tv and everything)


4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Fifth Element
2. Blade
3. Labyrinth
4. Bedknobs and Broomsticks


4 places I have lived
1. Houston, Tx
2. Bryan, Tx
3. Topeka, KS (born there)
4. South Central LA, CA (at USC)


TV shows I love to watch
1. It's always Sunny in philadelphia
2. Rescue Me
3. Nip/Tuck (ok I fucking love f/x. get over it)
4. Grey's Anatomy


4 places I've been on vacation
1. Indianapolis
2. New Orleans
3. Seattle
4. Spain


4 websites I visit daily
1. Stereogum
2. IMDB
3. Pop Candy
4. Pajiba


4 fave foods
1. Fettucini Alfredo
2. Salmon
3. Macaroni and Cheese
4. Sushi - spicy tuna


4 places I'd like to be right now
1. NYC
2. London
3. Seattle
4. Barcelona


4 people I'm tagging
1. Little to No Appeal
2. Last night a DJ Saved My Life
3. Sleazy Ain't Easy
4. Slowly Going Bald

No comments: